my first week of winter break was spent in aspen, colorado snowboarding with some friends. we were lucky enough to get over 13" of fresh powder one night and spent the week skiing in and out of clouds, snowstorms and patches of clear sky. it was some of the best snowboarding of my life and i am ready to go back.... now!
1. any kind of mountainside house is amazing to me 2. spending our last day dressed up
3. two unicorns on a mountain 4. seriously the snow covered trees are too much
4. & 5. our gear after the first day and then again the next morning after a snowstorm
6. a sweet, intimate night riots concert at belly up 7. roommates in flannel on our last night
8. a unicorn feeds on fresh snow. it's fact. 9. you can't even see my board the powder was so deep!
december 12-19 | aspen, colorado